I should have listened to my mom when she would tell me to stop tweezing my eyebrows so thin, lol but when your young you think you know everything right? Oh & I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve grown out my eyebrows only to have them waxed by someone who made them thin again (very frustrating because eyebrows take about 4-8 weeks to grow out)
I found her on Instagram & I went for the first time last week
( I took these pictures right after my appointment, I was all smiles)
It’s a great feeling when you find someone that understands the importance of a great brow wax!
She’s super sweet & amazing at doing eyebrows, she understands the art of transforming sparse eyebrows into something lovely.
Bronzed Bunny has the cutest decor & they sell clothes, jewelry, perfume, etc.
Here are some helpful tips to get your eyebrows growing:
- Take Biotin supplements
- Massage Castor oil into your eyebrows
- Massage Aloe Vera into your eyebrows
- Soak a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water for 4 to 5 hours and make a paste. Apply on brows at bedtime. Wash off in the morning. You can also mix almond oil to this paste
- Drinking plenty of water will help ensure your hair is hydrated and healthy to help it to grow back faster and stronger
- Add protein to your diet, our hair is made up of mostly protein so it’s important to pump up your protein intake while you’re trying to regrow your eyebrows
Here’s a link to the eyebrow pencil I use
Instagram : say_tinela
Instagram : BronzedBunny