Electro therapy is extremely small pulsating currents of electricity. The external addition of micro-current will increase the production of protein synthesis, oxygenation, ion exchange, absorption of nutrients, and helps with the elimination of waste products. Electrical treatments offer ways to address the issues that go with any skin condition to help clients maintain not only a youthful appearance, but also a good skin health.
Incorporating these treatments into your skincare will give you dramatic anti-aging benefits.
Benefits and effects of Galvanic:
• Tightening and firming of tissues.
• Oxygenation of cells.
• Calms and soothes the skin.
• Restores critical moisture.
• Regenerates the skin.
Benefits of High Frequency:
• Stimulates circulation of the blood.
• Increases glandular activity.
• Aids in elimination of toxins and absorption of nutrients to the cell.
• Increases metabolism.
• Germicidal action occurs during use.
• Generates heat inside the tissues.
• Aids in deeper penetration of product into the skin.
Benefits of Microcurrent:
• Improve muscle tone in face and neck.
• Lift jowls and eyebrows.
• Skin exfoliation.
• Sun damaged treatment.
• Increase product penetration.
• Reduce wrinkles and eliminate fine lines
Electrotherapy is not for everyone : pregnant,pacemaker,braces,metal implants,piercings,high blood pressure, heart problems should not have electrotherapy. Always check with your doctor before having any procedures/treatments done.
I just wanted to share with you that I recently started a new position with a new spa. I have been so busy training & learning a German skincare line (https://us.babor.com). The spa is inside the infamous Beverly Hilton, I’ve never worked at a hotel before so this is all brand new to me. I am adjusting & adapting, it’s all very exciting. At the spa I was working at before they only had women clientele, & here it is open to men & women! They also offer much more services such as microdermabrasion, NuFace, model age masks, etc. I cant wait to show you guys all the new things that I’m learning.