Even if I wear pants I still like to keep my legs shaved, it just feels good to have soft legs. Anyways, I’ve put together some tips that have helped me get a better shave & I hope they help you too!
* Shave after skin is softened in the shower by the steam, your leg hair will soften up a bit & will make it easier
* You should not use soap in place of the shaving cream as it will dry your skin out
* Between every stroke, you should rinse your blade
* Switch blades every two to three uses to ensure a sanitary blade. And make sure that the blades are completely clean/dry before storing in a cool, dry place.
* Exfoliate your legs before & after shaving
* If you are prone to ingrown hairs, try using a cleanser with glycolic acid
* Always moisturize after shaving
* Use a razor with 5 blades for a smoother shave