Please see below for some useful information about this wonderful machine that I like to call the “Fountain of Youth”
Your skin will just keep on getting better
This is the most requested facial because it truly works.
If you are interested in booking an appointment with me call the Spa at (818) 552-2027
The HydraFacial ranks above intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment as a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results in tone and texture with no discomfort or downtime
Fine lines will be diminished, hyper-pigmentation less obvious and congestion cleared away. After six weeks of treatments you can have a maintenance treatment once every two months
The HydraFacial uses a unique five-step approach.
1. Vortex-Cleaning—The patented HydroPeel® tip hydrates the skin with a nutrient-rich solution that deeply cleanses the pores and softens and lifts away impurities.
2. HydroPeel Exfoliation—The HydroPeel® tip uses its multiple abrasive edges to exfoliate the skin several times with each pass to achieve better, more even skin resurfacing without irritation.
3. Painless Vortex-Extraction™—The vortex (powerful circulation of liquid) effect easily dislodges and removes blackheads, whiteheads, and sebum for quick and painless extractions.
4. Vortex-Fusion™ of Antioxidants—The unique spiral tip employs a patented method for infusing hydrating skin solutions and potent antioxidants into the skin, improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, oily skin, and hyperpigmentation.
5. LED Light Therapy—Light therapy provides additional benefits after the HydraFacial™ treatment. LED light therapy uses specific types of light, which give off energy that stimulates your cells, thereby increasing your skin’s production of collagen and elastin. In turn, your skin becomes firmer, less wrinkled and younger looking. The treatment’s red LED light helps improve the appearance of skin firmness and resilience, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and other signs of aging. The blue LED light is extremely beneficial for people who suffer from oily skin or breakouts. And the combination of red and blue LED lights is helpful in reducing the appearance of rosacea
Below is a link from Allure Magazine about the amazing Hydrafacial